Yun
this winter holiday This holiday is a longest winter holiday for the college student in China about 50 days. For the begining, i feel boring at home. Watch TV, playing game all day. l think l can't waste time. Then i had a study plan——reciting English words, reading accountant texts and learning Korean langage by myself, but l insisted on it for 2 weeks. l give up in the half way... Feb19th is a new year in China. Mother and I visited relatives and had some reunion dinner and i stayed my cousin home for two days. We play badminton and mahjong. It's so interesting! Recently i have a new hobby——cooking and baking. l made steamed stuffed buns with meat or vegetable stuffing, made apple pies, made hot dogs and baked meat and fish. It's delicious.
Feb 27, 2015 4:00 AM

This Winter Holiday

Winter holiday is the longest holiday for college students in China. It lasts about 50 days. 
At the begining, I was feeling bored at home. I watched TV and played games all day. l thoughshouldn't be wasting my time. Then I set a study plan: reciting English words, reading accountancy texts and learning the Korean langage by myself, but l insisted on it for two weeks. l gave up_halfway...
The Chinese New Year is celebrated on February 19th. Mother and I visited relatives and had a reunion dinner. I stayed at my cousin's home for two days. We played badminton and mahjong, which is so interesting!
Recently I started a new hobby: cooking and baking. l made steamed stuffed buns with meat or vegetable stuffing; I also made apple pies, hot dogs and baked meat and fish. Everything was delicious. :D

really? ok, croissant~
it rather looks like a croissant than a hot dog. :)