Jiwook
My memory from 10years ago I entered the first year of medical regular course 10years ago. Because of being easy character and idling my time away for lots of drinking in the premedical course, it's quite hard to adapt the busy life which was asked to study night and day. When I was in the middle, breaking up with my first lover, It happened a few major changes in my life including pros and cons. Talk about a beneficial event first Whenever I faced with situation some thing like meeting any kinds of girlfriend candidates, my insight into how I choose my GF changed in a good direction. I'd always naively followed her "beauty", kind of "appearance" before without considering any other conditions including "Did she have good nature" or " has she gotten well-education from her parents?" But I became to have more wiser view than what I had, to be precise, the wisdom and goodness became the most important virtue for me. Fortunately the present GF is the lovely person who entirely meets that conditions As there is always pros and cons in the real world, I started a bad habit of smoking. Although I am a doctor who always said to stop smoking for my patient and it is enough to know its very harmful effects, I couldn't stop smoking. I've smoked for as much as 10years, so I want to quit as soon as possible, it's not easy to quit, perhaps from deficient memory of my oral stage. Looking back at the past, I often miss the situation where I was. But I never want to go back because I always want to go forward without any regret. Although I go back 10 years ago, there must be always the same choice and decision. I am quite fond of who I am.
Feb 27, 2015 4:20 AM

My memory from 10years ago

*A memory from 10 years ago.

I entered the first year of medical regular course 10years ago.

*10 years ago I started my first year of regular medical course.

Because of being easy character and idling my time away for lots of drinking in the premedical course, it's quite hard to adapt the busy life which was asked to study night and day.
*Because of my easy type of character and idling my time due to my heavy drinking in premedical course. It's quite hard to adapt to the busy life of studying day and night. 

When I was in the middle, breaking up with my first lover, It happened a few major changes in my life including pros and cons. 

*Half way through my school, things ended with my first love. A few major changes happened in my life and made me reevaluate my life and look at all the pros and cons.

Talk about a beneficial event first
Whenever I faced with situation some thing like meeting any kinds of girlfriend candidates, my insight into how I choose my GF changed in a good direction.

*First let's talk about the fist beneficial event,

When I am faced with a certain situation for example meeting potential girlfriends, My intuitiveness of choosing a girlfriend has changed for the better. 

I'd always naively followed her "beauty", kind of "appearance" before without considering any other conditions including "Did she have good nature" or " has she gotten well-education from her parents?"
* I used to foolishly fall for outer appearance before even considering other factors like her background, family oriented, education history and personality.

But I became to have more wiser view than what I had, to be precise, the wisdom and goodness became the most important virtue for me.

*But since then I've become more wiser. Wisdom and kindheartedness have become important virtuesto me. 

Fortunately the present GF is the lovely person who entirely meets that conditions

* Fortunately for me my present Girlffriend is a lovely person who meets my standards.

As there is always pros and cons in the real world, I started a bad habit of smoking.

*As there are always the goods and bads in the wrold, My new bad is smoking. I've picked up the habit.

Although I am a doctor who always said to stop smoking for my patient and it is enough to know its very harmful effects, I couldn't stop smoking.

* Although, I am a Doctor who always advises his patients to quit smoking and knowing very well how much harm it does to ones body and health, I couldn't stop myself from the habit.

I've smoked for as much as 10years, so I want to quit as soon as possible, it's not easy to quit, perhaps from deficient memory of my oral stage.

*I've smoked for 10 years and I really want to quit as soon as possible. Quiting such a habit is a big challenge. Hopefully my decreasing oral health will help motivate me more to quit.

Looking back at the past, I often miss the situation where I was.

But I never want to go back because I always want to go forward without any regret. Although I go back 10 years ago, there must be always the same choice and decision.

*But, I never want to relive those past days, I want to move forward in life without any regrets.

Even if I was to re-live those days again, I will choose all same choices and make the same decision all over.

I am quite fond of who I am.

* All because I am quite fond and proud of who I am.

( Such true thoughts you shared with us. I used to smoke as well. I started at such a young age that sometimes I used to think back and get angry at myself for starting such a bad habit. But, because of my decisions I made back then I wouldn't have the knowledge nor will power that I have now to quit and fight away the urges and temptation to just light up a cigarette and inhale all of its toxins just to have a temporary surge of relief. I wish you the best of luck on your journey to quit. Because I know how hard and challenging it is. Fighting!! )

My memory from 10years ago

Because of my easy-going character and idling my time away for lots of drinking in the premedical course, it's quite hard to adapt to the busy life which requires studying night and day.

When I was in the middle (of your course?), I broke up with my first lover. It caused a few major changes in my life including pros and cons.

Let's talk about a beneficial event first
Whenever I faced with a situation like meeting any kinds of girlfriend candidates, my insight into how I choose my GF changed in a good direction. 

I'd always naively followed her "beauty", her "appearance", before/without (choose one or the other) considering any other conditions including "Did she have good nature" or " has she gotten well-education from her parents?"

But I began to have a wiser* view than what I had. To be precise, the wisdom and goodness became the most important virtue for me.

Fortunately my present GF is a lovely person who meets those conditions entirely 

As there are always pros and cons in the real world, I started a bad habit of smoking.

Although I am a doctor who always said to stop smoking to my patient and it is enough to know its very harmful effects, I couldn't stop smoking.

I've smoked for as long as 10years, so I want to quit as soon as possible. It's not easy to quit, perhaps, because of my deficient memory of my oral stage.

I am quite fond of who I am.

--------

it's always good to live without regrets. I strive to do so as well.

was a fun and interesting read. thanks! :)

Some things to watch out for in the future:

-run on sentences. try to shorten your sentences to one or two thoughts per sentence. A way to think of it is every "." is a breath. so read out your sentences, if you feel a little out of breath before you reach the "." then you may want to shorten your sentence.

-whenever you have a word ending in -er like wiser, you don't need to add in the word "more". the -er ending implies "more" in the word. wiser = more wise.