Jack
A mosquito net Mosquito everywhere! I'm tired of mosquito annoys me when I'm sleeping, so I told my parent "I think I need a mosquito net", then my Dad just bought one on the internet, and it will send to the convenient store which near my rented space, and today I got the notice tell me the mosquito net is at the convenient store, so I went to the store, paid the bill and took it back my rented space. Now I think I don't need to worry about mosquito when I'm sleeping.
Feb 27, 2015 5:47 AM
1

A mosquito net.

Mosquitos everywhere! I was tired of mosquitos annoying me when I slept, so I told my parents "I think I need a mosquito net". Then my Dad just bought one on the internet and had it sent it will send to the convenience store which near my apartment. Today I got a notice telling me the mosquito net is at the convenience store, so I went there, paid the bill and took it back to my apartment. Now I think I don't need to worry about mosquitos when I'm sleeping.

Interesting story. But why did your dad have it sent to the convenience store? Why not directly to your apartment?

That's the nicest mosquito net I've ever seen, and I've seen many.