Lidia
Education Have To Evolve aT The Same Time As Our Society Is our educational methodology obsolete? This is a important question that we are setting out these days. We offer to our puppils a whole package of knowledge. Too much infomation that they repeat as a parrots and we ask in exams to write o explain it. However I keep myself continously asking me if they can look for this information in the net, why we are forcing them to learn by heart. What's more, the society is changing, the market labour demands people with initiative, enterprising people, good thikers. These are the skills we should try to train in them. Nowadays we are going to face another Educational Law change, but this change doesn't take account these points. We, as teachers, need to be constainly trained to leran new things and methodologies and apply the, in the classroom. Although this is true I have some colleages which haven't done a train cours for years, they keep clinging to their obsolete system to teach. It's time for a change!
Feb 27, 2015 6:11 AM

Education Has To Evolve aT The Same Time As Our Society

Is our educational methodology obsolete? This is a important question that we are setting out these days. We offer to our pupils a whole package of knowledge. Too much infomation that they repeat as a parrots and we ask them in exams to write or explain it. However I keep asking myself, "if they can look for this information in the net, why we are forcing them to learn by heart?". What's more, the society is changing, the market labour demands people with initiative, enterprising people, good thinkers. These are the skills we should try to train in them (or to help them acquire). Nowadays we are going to face another Educational Law change, but this change doesn't take account these points. We, as teachers, need to be constantly trained to learn new things and methodologies and apply them in the classroom. Although this is true I have some colleages which haven't done a training course in years, they keep clinging to their obsolete system to teach.
It's time for a change!

February 27, 2015

Education Have Has To Evolve aT The Same Time As Our Society

Is our educational methodology obsolete? This is an important question that we are setting out these days. We offer to our puppils a whole package of knowledge. Too much infomation that they repeat as a parrots and we ask in exams to write to explain it. However I keep myself continuously asking myself me if they can look for this information in on the net, why we are forcing them to learn by heart. What's more, the society is changing, the market labour market demands people with initiative, enterprising people, good thinkers. These are the skills we should try to train in them. Nowadays we are going to face another Educational Law change, but this change doesn't take into account these points. We, as teachers, need to be constantly trained to learn new things and methodologies and apply them in the classroom. Although this is true I have some colleagues which who haven't done a training course for years, they keep clinging to their obsolete system to teach of teaching.
It's time for a change!

very good. Mostly just small spelling mistakes or the order of words.

February 28, 2015