sara
My English class These days I'm going to English class (16 hours in a week)! My listening and speaking have became better since 3 months ago. Tomorrow I should be ready for this topic: What's the best film that you've ever seen I'm not a fan of watching movies so I haven't seen a lot of movies so I just should select a movie and explain it. I wanna choose Limitless. what tense is better I use? present? or past? It's about an unsuccessful writer who suddenly used a kind of medicine that changed his life. When he eats that medicine he can use his brain completely. so he becomes a successful man.
Feb 27, 2015 8:52 AM
1

My English class

These days I'm going to English class (16 hours in a week)! My listening and speaking have became better in the last 3 months. Tomorrow I should be ready for this topic: What's the best film that you've ever seen?

I'm not a fan of watching movies, so I haven't seen a lot of movies, so I just should select a movie and explain it. I want to choose Limitless.

what tense is better to use? present? or past?

It's about an unsuccessful writer who suddenly used a kind of medicine that changed his life.
When he takes that medicine, he can use his brain completely, so he becomes a successful man.

<em>I think the past tense is better, because you will explain what you </em>saw<em> in the movie, which occurred in the past.</em>

Thanks Reza
Hey, You could using both of them,i watched limitless ,yeah i agree that amazing movie however you can chose other movies look like the In time,The Matrix,The inception,etc... I know you'll be successful on this step ... We're waiting for Good news... Have good day