anybody help me check my composition?Thanks! Mrs. Stone had spend the whole morning weaving a scarf.It was nearly lunch time,so she decided to pick some blackberries in the garden.She was just about to leave for home when she heard a noise in the bushes.Then she saw an animal which looked like a cat.She knew it was not a cat because it was so large.The animal suddenly ran quickly and she thought it was going to attack her.She dropped her basket began to scream. Hearing the sound,the animal fled and soon disappeared,after which,Mrs. Stone came back to life and ran all the way home.She told her neighbors that she had seen ‘a large cat’,but they did not believe her. She also telephoned the police,but they didn't take it seriously.
Feb 27, 2015 11:22 AM
1

Can anybody help me check my composition please? Thanks!

Mrs. Stone had spent the whole morning weaving a scarf. It was nearly lunch time, so she decided to pick some blackberries in the garden. She was just about to leave for home when she heard a noise in the bushes. Then There she saw an animal which/that looked like a cat, but she knew it was not/could not be a cat because it was so large. The animal suddenly ran quickly/rushed towards her and she thought it was going to attack her. She dropped her basket and began to scream/screaming. Hearing the sound, the animal fled and soon disappeared, after which Mrs. Stone came back to life and ran all the way home. She told her neighbors that she had seen ‘a large cat’, but they did not believe her. She also telephoned the police, but they didn't take it seriously.

<em>Punctuation: space normally after punctuation such a full-stop, comma.</em>

1

anybody help me check my composition?Thanks!

Mrs. Stone had spend spent the whole morning weaving a scarf. It was nearly lunch time, so she decided to pick some blackberries in the garden. She was just about to leave for home when she heard a noise in the bushes. Then she saw an animal which looked like a cat. She knew it was not a cat because it was so large. The animal suddenly ran quickly and she thought it was going to attack her. She dropped her basket and began to scream. Hearing the sound, the animal fled and soon disappeared, after which Mrs. Stone came back to life and ran all the way home. She told her neighbors that she had seen ‘a large cat’ but they did not believe her. She also telephoned the police but they didn't take it seriously.

<em>Well done, this is great. Just a small detail is to remember to put a space in after each comma and full stop. Other than that, almost no mistakes at all :)</em>