Reem
learning langauge I'm so interested in learning language i believe speaking some one language make him closer to you and it's fun too I'm happy because i'm going on improvement especially in English and became better in communication and when i watch an English movie i get a lot of parts but i can't understand it completely that's why i watch it in subtitle not to miss any part or some idioms in the movie but it's confusing still to keep up with the movie or with the subtitle so i hope while watching a movie to understand it completely without the need of subtitle i hope also to go on the same improvement with other languages especially Italian and German
Feb 27, 2015 11:47 AM
3

learning languages

I'm so interested in learning languages. I believe that speaking someone's language brings them closer to you, and it's also fun.

I'm happy because I'm improving, especially in English, and becoming (note: use the present tense here) better at communicating, and when I watch an English movie I understand a lot of parts but not completely. That's why I watch it with subtitles so I don't miss a part or some idioms used in the movie, but it's confusing to keep up with the story when subtitles are turned on. I hope to watch a movie and understand it completely without needing subtitles.

I also hope to improve in the same way with other languages, especially Italian and German.

Note: your last sentence in the second paragraph was waayyyy too long, remember to break up sentences more often with commas or full stops :) and be careful with tenses! Hope this helps you!