Laura
How I do when I going to a restaurant I love going to restaurants for have dinner or lunch with my friends, my family or my boyfriend. When I arrive the first that i do is to call the waiter or waitress and ask the carte. After read the differents menus i call the waiter again and say him or her what i want. I love to eat chinese food and cuban food but also i like hamburguers and french fries. How i have brackets i have eat whith fork and snife cuting all foods in littles parts. Also i always need to have a nakip or jandkerchief. I usually drink apple juice or water because i don'to like couk and wine. I love sugar foods, for this reason my favorittes desserts are chocolat pie or ice cream also i love the cookies. After talk with who i go to he restaurant i ask the bil for to pay and i tip the waiter or waitress.
Feb 27, 2015 1:11 PM
1

What I do when  going to a restaurant, 

I love going to restaurants for have dinner or lunch with my friends, family or my boyfriend. When I arrive the first thing that I do is to call the waiter or waitress and ask for the carte. After I read the differents menus I call the waiter again and tell him or her what I would like. I love to eat chinese food and cuban food, but I also like hamburguers and french fries.
I  have braces so I have eat whith fork and knife, cuting all foods in littles pieces. Also I always need to have a napkin or handkerchief. I usually drink apple juice or water because I do not like coke or wine. I love sugary foods, for this reason my favorite desserts are chocolate pie or ice cream, I also love cookies. After some conversation with my friedns I ask for the bill, I pay then always tip the waiter or waitress.

**remeber I when used alone is always capitilized 

February 27, 2015
1

What I do when  going to a restaurant

I love going to restaurants for have dinner or lunch with my friends, my family or my boyfriend. When I arrive the first that i do is to call the waiter or waitress and ask for the menu. After reading it i call the waiter again and tell him (or her) what i want. I love to eat chinese food and cuban food but also i like hamburgers and french fries.

waiter = man   waitress= woman

i have braces. i have to eat with fork and knife cuting all my food into little pieces. Also i always need to have a napkin or handkerchief. I usually drink apple juice or water because i don't like coke and wine. I love sugar foods, for this reason my favorite desserts are chocolate pie or ice cream. also i love the cookies. After talking with whom i go to the restaurant i ask for the bill for to pay it and i tip the waiter or waitress.

February 27, 2015