silvia
Continuation of TOEFL essay Nevertheless, we can surely state that, even if they are not the best teachers, they are the bigger influence in our lives for better or worse. This the case, for instance, of children who grew up with domestic violence at home. Studies have demonstrated that these children, who experienced this negative experience in their early childhood, are prone to develop this behaviour in their lives as well. In short, none of the statements in this question are true. Parents are only one of the people from who we learn as children and they can be also negative influence in our lives and therefore, the worst teachers.
Feb 27, 2015 2:37 PM
1

Nevertheless, we can surely state that, even if they are not the best teachers, they are the biggest influence in our lives for better or worse. This the case, for instance, of children who grew up with domestic violence at home. Studies have demonstrated that these children, who experienced this negative experience in their early childhood, are prone to develop this behavior in their lives as well.

In short, none of the statements on this question are true. Parents are only one of the people from whom we learn as children and they can be also a negative influence in our lives and therefore, the worst teachers.

Continuation of TOEFL essay

Nevertheless, we can surely state that, even if they are not the best teachers, they are the greatest bigger influence in our lives for better or worse. This is the case, for instance, of children who grew up with domestic violence at home. Studies have demonstrated that these children, who experienced this negative experience in their early childhood, are prone to develop this same behaviour later on in their lives as well.

In conclusion, short , none of the statements made in this question are true. Parents are not the only one of the people from who we learn as children learn from and they can also be also a negative influence in our lives and therefore they could also possibly be the worst teachers.

Well done Silvia!  I hope this helps you.  ¡Saludos!