Explanation To My Latest Chinese Notebook Entries Some comments from Chinese on my latest notebook entries have made me think about, if I should explain myself deeply, so I want to do this here. They are wondering, what am I writing about and from where I got those stories, because they never heard them before. The latest example is my story about Sun Jian, leader of the kingdom of Wu, that calls the Goddess of the Dead, Nü Chou, to help her out with an "Army Of The Dead". So here is the explanation: All I do write comes from my knowledge from Chinas time of the 3 kingdoms and the informations I have gathered from a small book about Chinese Gods and Legends. I have no intend of writing real happened stories at all. I have been inspired by ManOwaR, one of my two most favorite bands (the other one is Metallica). When I am writing those Chinese notebook entries, I am listening to their album "Gods Of War" at the same time, where they sing about battles and mix them with magic plus northern-european myths and Gods. I do exactly the same, except for the difference that I put my stories in a real happened time, the time of the 3 kingdoms, and put Chinese Gods and Legends into it. Thats all what I am doing. For example, my latest story about Nü Chou was inspired by the titles "Army Of The Dead" (split in part I and II), which you can find on this album. I know that my Chinese is very bad, to write stories like that and so I know that I make horrible mistakes both in words and grammar. But I love to write. It is a passion and art to me and I cannot stop doing so very often. I am even planning of writing a whole book like that in the future and then be hopefully able to publish it, although I would write it in German first. This is all just speculation for now, but when I shall find the time, I might do this. I have no job right now, so I need some nice cash and I always wanted to make a income of my passion. I do not want to rot in some office for some company or government forever. I want to make something good of my God-given ability to write such stories. I remember my mother telling to others, that I already had a huge fantasy as a child and at school and in my family I have always been praised in my first school-years how much and good I can write. This is what I have been coming for in this world. To entertain people with my writing or to write politically incorrect things, to make our society waken up. I hope I explained myself well, so there should be no misunderstandment of my entries in the future.
Feb 27, 2015 3:03 PM
2

Some comments ABOUT Chinese on my latest notebook entries have made me think about, if I should explain myself DEEPER, so I want to do IT here. IF YOU are wondering, what I’M writing about and from where I got those stories, because YOU HAVE never heard OF them before. The latest example is my story about Sun Jian, leader of the kingdom of Wu, that calls the Goddess of the Dead, Nü Chou, to help her with an "Army Of The Dead". So here is the explanation:

EVERYTHING I write comes from my knowledge from China’s time DURING THE 3 kingdom’s PERIOD and the information I have gathered from a small book about Chinese Gods and Legends. I have no INTENTION of writing WHAT REALLY happened. I have been inspired by ManOwaR, one of my two most favorite bands (the other one is Metallica). When I am writing THESE Chinese notebook entries, I listen to their album "Gods Of War" at the same time, where they sing about battles and mix them with magic plus northern-european myths and Gods. I do exactly the same, except for the difference that I put my stories in REAL TIME WHAT happened, the time of the 3 kingdoms, and put Chinese Gods and Legends into it. That’s all I’M doing. For example, my latest story about Nü Chou was inspired by the titles "Army Of The Dead" (split in part I and II), which you can find on this album.

I know that my Chinese is very bad, to write stories like that and so I know that I make horrible mistakes both in words and grammar. But I love to write. It is a passion and art to me and I cannot stop doing IT. I am even planning ON writing a whole book like THIS in the future and then hopefully BE able to publish it, although I would write it in German first. This is all just speculation, for now. BUT when I find the time, I might do this. I have no job right now, so I need some HARD cash and I always wanted to make AN income OFF my passion. I do not want to rot in some office for some company or government forever. I want to make something good of my God-given ability to write such stories. I remember my mother telling others, that I already had a huge FANTASTICAL MIND as a child and at school and in my family I have always been praised in my EARLY IN MY SCHOOLING YEARS, ABOUT how much I CAN WRITE and HOW good I can write. This is WHY I have BEEN BORN INTO this world. To entertain people with my writing or to write politically incorrect things, AND TO make our society WAKE up.

I hope I explained myself well, so there should be no misunderstandINGS of my entries in the future.

NOTES:
CAPS LOCK ON – CORRECTION

I tried to make your entry more natural. But, I had trouble understanding some sentences:

" I have no intend of writing real happened stories at all" - Did you mean, your future entries will not be based on truth, but your interpretation?

"that I already had a huge fantasy as a child" - implies you have a huge fantasy....but of what? That's why I said "Fantastical Mind" = Very creative person. 

ANy Questions?, Feel free to ask me. 

Matt

February 28, 2015
@Yomaris: Oh, thank you. :)
Even though I'm a stranger,but I like your stories about 3 kingdoms. :p
@Young: Yes, I know.
Never lose your enthusiasm and passion.