Scott
2015 developing plan These days, for Chinese people, are the spring festival holiday which lasts for 15 days. For people who has been working, the holiday will be normally a week. I am so lucky that I spent 10 days celebrating Chinese New Year with my families in my hometown. Today, I was back. Tomorrow, I am going to work. Personally, it seems like a new beginning. Reflect what I have done last year (I mean days before the spring holiday) and make a plan for the coming year. I am still a fresh bird even I have been working for a half year. There are so many things for me to learn. So, the most important thing on the plan is keep learning and improving my skills on career. Second, I am eager to lose weight to have a strong and healthy body. To achieve this goal, I will run three times a week and play basketball at least once. Then, I also need to focus on my English, including spoken and writing parts. The last thing, the ,most meaningful part is to love my girlfriend more, make more romantic memories. No pain, no gain, I know it is easy for people to say the goals and make plans, but, the key point is how to insist on the plan day by day and accomplish the goals. I will take actions, how about you? What is your plan for new year? Share with me
Feb 27, 2015 3:05 PM

RECENTLY for Chinese people, WE HAD the spring festival holiday which lasts for 15 days. For people who HAVE been working, the holiday will normally LAST a week. I am so lucky that I COULD SPEND 10 days celebrating Chinese New Year with my families in my hometown.
Today, I was back. Tomorrow, I am going BACK to work. Personally, it seems like a new beginning. Reflect ON what I have done THE PAST year (I mean days before the spring holiday) and make a plan for the NEW year. I am still a NEWBIE (ROOKIE) even THOUGH I have ONLY been working for half year. There are so many things for me to learn. So, the most important thing on MY TO DO LIST is TO keep learning and improving my skills WITH RESPECTS TO MY career. SECONDLY, I am eager to lose weight AND to have a strong and healthy body. To achieve this goal, I will run three times a week and play basketball at least once. Then, I also need to focus on my English, including spoken and writing. LASTLY, AND the most meaningful, is to love my girlfriend more, make more romantic memories.
No pain, no gain, I know it is easy for people to say THEIR goals and make plans, but, the key point is how to ACCOMPLISH THEIR GOALS ON A day by day BASIS? I will take action, how about you? What is your plan for new year? Share with me

NOTES:

CAPITALS = CORRECTION
- A fresh bird – I Don’t know what you mean, by the context maybe you meant “A newbie” or “A rookie”?
Any Questions? Feel free to ask.

February 28, 2015