Andrey
Can you please correct these sentences. Thanks. №34 They went up to a wooded hill and find quite place with fallen tree. They make a little bonfire and were sitting there and looking to each other for two hours without any word. These guys often hang out in the desolated factory at the edge of the city. Sometimes they brought guitars and improved their skills together dreaming one day become popular artists. She was sweeping in a kitchen when she heard a strange noise outside the window. She stooped, stood still but noise ceased. Thinking for a minute about what it could be she carried on her work. When she found this place for the first time she couldn’t believe her eyes. It was marvelous place, everything was so beautiful here, so cozily. Finally it became the place she often returned to. He made many mistakes. And every time he sees a picture of his former friends he regretfully remembers these years. The only think in which he finds solace was alcohol. She took his words amiss and has kept on not talking to him until now. If she just paid no attention to these words she would never forgive herself for this weakness. So she did. And it seems she will never forgive him. He saw glimmer light far away from shore and immediately headed there. But when he finally arrived to this place he only disappointed since he found nothing but car headlight behind waved branch of a tree. If you had a driving license, I would give you a car. I said you many times that you should learn to drive. But now you have nothing to do but go to the party with me. I have no need in your moralizing lessons. If you want to help me, just cheer me up or calm me down, anyway let me forget about this accident.
Feb 27, 2015 3:32 PM
1

Can you please correct these sentences. Thanks. №34

They went up to a wooded hill and found a quiet place with a fallen tree. They made a little bonfire and sat there looking at each other for two hours, without saying a word.
These guys often hung out in the desolate factory at the edge of the city. Sometimes they brought guitars and improved their skills together, dreaming of one day become popular artists.
She was sweeping in a kitchen when she heard a strange noise outside the window. She stooped and stood still, but the noise ceased. Thinking for a minute about what it could be, she carried on with her work.
When she found this place for the first time she couldn’t believe her eyes. It was a marvelous place, everything was so beautiful there, so cozy. Finally, it became the place she often returned to.
He made many mistakes. And every time he sees a picture of his former friends, he regretfully remembers those years. The only thing in which he finds solace is alcohol.
She took his words amiss and has kept on not talking to him until now. If she just paid no attention to these words, she would never forgive herself for this weakness. So she did. And it seems she will never forgive him.
He saw a glimmering light far away from shore, and immediately headed there. But when he finally arrived at that place, he was disappointed, since he found nothing but car headlighta behind a waving branch of a tree.
If you had a driving license, I would give you a car. I said to [told is better] you many times that you should learn to drive. But now you have nothing to do but go to the party with me.
I have no need for your moralizing lessons. If you want to help me, just cheer me up or calm me down. Anyway let me forget about this accident.

Very good English. A little confusion of tenses, but I could still understand everything.

February 27, 2015