Laura
a past 'accident' I'm going to tell you about a time when I had an accident; personally I`ve never had a strong accident, luckily. But this story happened when I was a child. I used to play with my dog Fido, and this day I was playing with my sister and my dog in the courtyard (terrace) and suddenly I dropped the ball then I rushed down to catch it before my dog but I crashed my head on the corner of the wall. My sister seemed terrified, then I touched my head and my hands were full of blood, I had a wound in my forehead. Inmediately, my parents took me to the hospital and there the nurse and the doctor gave me stitches. I had to be careful for a week, and apply iodine and cover with a band aid. To be honest It wasn't very painful. Nowadays, I remember my dog due to the scar on my eyebrow.
Feb 27, 2015 4:13 PM
2

a past 'accident'

I'm going to tell you about a time when I had an accident; personally I`ve never had a strong serious accident, luckily, but this story is about something that happened/occurred when I was a child.
I used to play with my dog Fido, and this day I was playing with my sister and my dog in the courtyard (terrace) and suddenly I dropped the ball then I rushed down to catch it before my dog, but I crashed bashed/knocked my head on the a corner of the house wall <em>(a wall has no corners, but two walls do!)</em>. My sister seemed had a frightened/horrified expression and when terrified, then I touched my head and my hands were full of covered in blood, I had a wound/gash on in my forehead.
Inmediately, my parents took me to the hospital and there the nurse and the doctor gave me stitches. I had to be careful for a week, and apply iodine, and cover with a bandaid/dressing. To be honest It wasn't very painful.
Nowadays, I remember my dog due to the scar on above? my eyebrow.

1

A Past Accident

I'm going to tell you about a time when I had an accident.  (personally) I`ve never had a bad accident, luckily , but this story happened when I was a child.
I used to play with my dog Fido, and this day I was playing with my sister and my dog in the courtyard (terrace) and suddenly I dropped the ball , (then) I rushed down to catch it before my dog did but I crashed my head on the corner of the wall. My sister seemed terrified, (then) I touched my head and my hands were covered with blood, I had a wound in my forehead.
I mmediately my parents took me to the hospital where the nurse and (the) doctor gave me stitches. I had to be careful for a week, (and) apply iodine and cover the wound with a band aid. To be honest it wasn't very painful.
Nowadays, I remember my dog due to the scar on my eyebrow.

(better without)