Misa
2/27/2015 Nearly 100 elephants were killed every day. Illegal Ivory trades bring lucrative profit to the dealer and this lead to senseless slaughter of hundreds of thousands of these animals. These bloody poaching have brought down the number of elephant number dramatically in Asia and Africa. One third of the tusk is actually embedded deep in the elephant’s head, therefore in order to obtain the tusk, the poacher need to kill the elephant. I saw this phrase on the website”A great life lost so that someone far away can have a trinket on their mantelpiece”, it says a lot on us, and the elephant too. We need to boycott ivory products in order to curb this cruel poaching on elephants.
Feb 27, 2015 5:00 PM

2/27/2015

Nearly 100 elephants were killed every day. Illegal ivory trading brought bring lucrative profit to the dealers and this lead to the senseless slaughter of hundreds of thousands of these animals. This bloody poaching have has brought down the number of elephant number dramatically in Asia and Africa.
One third of the tusk is actually embedded deep in the elephant’s head, therefore in order to obtain the tusk, the poacher needs to kill the elephant.
I saw this phrase on the website”A great life lost so that someone far away can have a trinket on their mantelpiece”, it says a lot  about on us, and the elephant too. We need to boycott ivory products in order to curb this cruel poaching on elephants.

February 27, 2015