David
About likes and dislikes I really love listening to music, I´m interested in listening to a huge diverse types of music, but obviously I can´t bear reggaeton. About arts I like music how I wrote I´m quite keen on theatre and I find reallly interesting the Opera, I think the best performance that whoever can see. I know everyone loves TV series, but they aren´t for me, I don´t mind watching a film. Programs about famous people drive my crazy and I can´t stand seeing the Big Brother Program or something like that, I don´t like watching TV at all. I like football, but I´m not crazy about watching all football matchs TV broadcasts. News programs on TV get on my nerves, because they only tell lies, I think reading different news websites is the way to be duly informef of currently.
Feb 27, 2015 5:35 PM
3

About likes and dislikes

I really love listening to music., I´m interested in listening to a huge range diverse types of music (or, to diverse types of music), but obviously I can´t bear reggaeton. About arts, I like music as how I wrote I´m quite keen on theatre. and I find the opera reallly interesting the Opera, and I think it is the best performance that one whoever can see. I know everyone loves TV series, but they aren´t for me, although I don´t mind watching a film. Programs about famous people drive my crazy and I can´t stand seeing the Big Brother Program or something like that., I don´t like watching TV at all. I like football, but I´m not crazy about watching TV broadcasts of all football matchs TV broadcasts. News programs on TV get on my nerves, because they only tell lies., I think reading different news websites is the way to be duly informedf of currently events.