Bibi
First lesson Today I have begin my first english lesson. I have study english at school during many years and I was never interest by this during all this years. Now I want to learn english for my job and for have many friend all around the world and for make this I need to study a new time english. It is for this reason that I have ask to my boss for use my "formation hours" to start a formation in english. And today I have do the 2 first hours with my personal teacher. She have shock my brain and have restart the lesson like if I was a kid. Today I have understand that I can convers in english BUT I don't know SPEAK english. It was my first lesson and I have 39 other for learn a maximum of english language. I hope my future messages will be better than this First. Thanks for read me and thanks for corrections. Good evening to all.
Feb 27, 2015 8:05 PM
1

First lesson

Today I have begun my first english lesson.

I studied English at school for many years and I was never very interested In it all those years.
Now I want to learn English for my job and to make many friends from all around the world and to do this  I need to study English again.

It is for this reason that I have ask to my boss to use my "training hours" to start a formation to study English.
And today I have to do the 2 first hours with my personal teacher. She was shocked because we had to restart the lesson as If I was a kid.
Today I have understood that I can converse in English BUT I don't know how to SPEAK English.

It was my first lesson and I have 39 more to learn maximum English. 
I hope my future messages will be better than this first one.

Thanks for reading and thanks for any corrections.
Good evening to everyone

First lesson

Today I started my first english lesson.

I studied english at school for many years but I was never interested in it. 
Now I want to learn english for my job and to make many friend all around the world. To make this possible I need to study english once more. 

It is for this reason that I have ask to my boss to use my "formation hours" to start a formation in english. (Not sure what you mean by "formation")
Today I have to do the first two hours with my personal teacher. She refreshed  my memory with child like lessons.
Today I understand that I can converse in english BUT I don't know how to SPEAK in english.

It was my first lesson and I have 39 others  to learn the most about the english language.
I hope my future messages will be better than this first.

Thanks for reading and thanks for corrections.
Good evening to all.

- Good job!

First lesson

Today I have begun my first English lesson.

I have studied English at school for many years and I was never interested in it during that period.
Now I need to learn english for my job, it would also help me make many friends from all over the world.

I will have to ask my boss to use my training hours to start learning English. Today I have do the first two hours with my personal teacher. My personal tutor says that it is best I start from the basics to make English easier for me to learn. I understand that I can converse in English, but I don't know speak English fluently.

Today was my first lesson and I have 39 more lessons to go, so that I can improve my English language. By completing my lessons my future messages will be better than this first. 

Thanks for reading and thank you for your corrections.

Good evening to you all.

First lesson

Today I began my first English lesson.

I studied English at school many years ago, but I was never interested since then.

Now I want to learn English for my job. I have many friends all around the world and to make this work I need to study and improve my English.

It is for this reason that I have asked my boss to use my "training hours" to start training in English and today I did my first two hours with my personal teacher. She shocked my brain and I had to start the lesson as if I was a kid.

Today I understood that I must converse in English, but I don't know how to SPEAK in English.

It was my first lesson and I have 39 more at a maximum, to learn the English language.

Thanks for read me and thanks for corrections.

Good evening to you all.