Pavel
The Power of Plan There are two groups of people, planners and spontaneous people. I have met people who like to plan, or like to say that they plan, but do nothing. I also partially belong to this group. I also met people who really plan and follow their plans, it was just one short moment while they were at the same level as me, but they are too far from me now. There is also opposite group of people, spontaneous people. I have to admit that I do not understand to that group and how they fulfill their goals. So let's talk about planners and their plans. After almost 4 years of planning and actually doing nothing, I realized that I plan how to waste my time not how to use it. I sat down, analyzed my days, priorities and planned my future. I have created 3 plans in different resolution. The first plan has 10 years horizon, the second 5 year horizon and the last one is one year plan. The last plan is planned to the detail and I know what to to each month, sometimes week. Why do I write about this? Because I finally clung to my plan and I feel how I move forward. I have started to write an article every day, even when I am tired and I extremely want to sleep (like now). I also do heavier workout. But most importantly I know that I am closer and closer to my dreams. I can see them closer and in higher resolution. Another thing is that I have higher working pace and I like to do English more. :) The best thing about a plan is that it gives power to one. It doesn't need to be too specific, there should be goals, like "Beginning of August 2015, start Spanish", "End of December, Spanish B2 speaking level" and also time reserve. Important thing is to believe that you can fulfill this plan. OK, that's good... but how to do it? Well, just start and be persistent. No matter how small steps you take, but continue! Persistence is the KEY to everything. For example, I still have problems with articles in English, but I try every day to understand them and to use them correctly. That is why I write such a long sentences and texts. I am glad that people are patient and correct me, I appreciate it. I want to absorb the corrections and write more correct text next time. The side effect of this is growing self-confidence. Tell me, who doesn't want to be self-confident? I always wanted to be. :) Now it is your turn. Are you planner or spontaneous person? Have a nice weekend Pavel
Feb 27, 2015 10:27 PM

The Power of Plan

There are two groups of people, planners and spontaneous people. I have met people who like to plan, or like to say that they plan, but do nothing. I also partially belong to this group. I also met people who really plan and follow their plans, it was just one short moment while they were at the same level as me, but they are too far from me now. There is also opposite group of people, spontaneous people. I have to admit that I do not understand to that group and how they fulfill their goals. So let's talk about planners and their plans.

After almost 4 years of planning and actually doing nothing, I realized that I plan how to waste my time not how to use it. I sat down, analyzed my days, priorities and planned my future. I have created 3 plans in different resolution. The first plan has 10 years horizon, the second 5 year horizon and the last one is one year plan. The last plan is planned to the detail and I know what to to each month, sometimes week. Why do I write about this? Because I have finally clung to my plan and I feel how I move forward. I have started to write an article every day, even when I am tired and I extremely want to sleep (like now). I also do heavier workout. But most importantly I know that I am closer and closer to my dreams. I can see them closer and in higher resolution. Another thing is that I have higher working pace and I like to study English more. :)

The best thing about a plan is that it gives power to one. It doesn't need to be too specific, there should be goals, like "Beginning of August 2015, start Spanish", "End of December, Spanish B2 speaking level" and also time reserve. Important thing is to believe that you can fulfill this plan. OK, that's good... but how to do it? Well, just start and be persistent. No matter how small steps you take, but continue! Persistence is the KEY to everything. For example, I still have problems with articles in English, but I try every day to understand them and to use them correctly. That is why I write such a long sentences and texts. I am glad that people are patient and correct me, I appreciate it. I want to absorb the corrections and write more correct text next time. The side effect of this is growing self-confidence. Tell me, who doesn't want to be self-confident? I always wanted to be. :)

Now it is your turn. Are you a planner or a spontaneous person?

Have a nice weekend
Pavel

February 27, 2015

The Power of Plan

There are two groups of people, planners and spontaneous people. I have met people who like to plan, or like to say that they plan, but do nothing. I also partially belong to this group. I also met people who really plan and follow through with their plans. It was just one short moment while they were at the same level as me, but they are too far from me now. There is also the opposite group of people, spontaneous people. I have to admit that I do not understand how that group fulfills their goals. So let's just talk about planners and their plans.

After almost 4 years of planning and actually doing nothing, I realized that I plan how to waste my time and not how to use it. I sat down, analyzed my days, priorities and planned my future. I have created 3 plans with different resolutions. The first plan has a 10 years' horizon, the second has a 5 years' horizon and the last one is a one year plan. The last plan is planned in detail and I know what to do each month, sometimes each week. Why do I write about this? Because I finally clung to my plan and now I am moving forward. I have started to write an article every day, even when I am tired and I extremely want to sleep (like now). I also do heavier workout. But most importantly I know that I am closer and closer to my dreams. I can see them closer and in higher resolution (not sure if resolution is the word you're wanting to use here. Maybe 'clarity' instead as resolution is used more when discussing images?). Another thing is that I have faster working pace and I like to do English more. :)

The best thing about a plan is that it gives one power. It doesn't need to be too specific, there should be goals, like "Beginning of August 2015, start Spanish", "End of December, Spanish B2 speaking level" and also time to rest. Important thing is to believe that you can fulfill this plan. OK, that's good... but how to do it? Well, just start and be persistent. No matter how small the steps you take, always continue! Persistence is the KEY to everything. For example, I still have problems with articles in English, but I try every day to understand them and to use them correctly. That is why I write such a long sentences and texts. I am glad that people are patient and correct me, I appreciate it. I want to absorb the corrections and write more correct text next time. The side effect of this is growing self-confidence. Tell me, who doesn't want to be self-confident? I always wanted to be. :)

Now it is your turn. Are you planner or spontaneous person?

Have a nice weekend
Pavel

February 27, 2015