Yahya
Try to write good introduction about human resources planning Human resource planing Human resource planing provides framework for the companies. So it's focus to check from staff work and support employ citizens to make them have jobs. Human resources planning is the most important in some countries from many aspects.
Feb 28, 2015 12:39 AM
1

Try to write a good introduction about human resources planning.

Human resources planning
Human resources planing provides a framework (you may want more specific/descriptive word)for a company. Its (it's = it is. its = belonging to it) purpose (purpose = the reason why it is done. Focus = the center of interest/activity) is to check the from staff's (belonging to it) competence (competence = the ability to do something successfully or efficiently), and to support and to hire employees (employees = staff). Human resources planning is very (very = the most, but 'very' is better here) important in some countries for many reasons.

'important in many countries for a few reasons'

-If you are going to then list the reasons. If you are talking about a few specific countries, list them here instead of 'many'.

Human resources planning provides a framework for a company. Its purpose is to check the staff's competence, and to support and to hire employees. Human resources planning is very important in some countries for many reasons.