Karen
Working hour in Hong Kong is too long. My working hour is 44 hours per week, I think it is too long for me because I have not enough free time. Most of my friends told me that their working hours were much more longer than mine. We admire French lifestyle so much because they have 35-hour workweek. In order to make my life more comfortable, I will spend my annual leave and have half day off per week.
Feb 28, 2015 3:37 AM
1

Working hours in Hong Kong is are too long.

My working hours are is 44 hours per week, I think it is too long for me because I don't have not enough any free time. Most of my friends told tell me that their working hours were much more are even longer than mine. We admire are so jealous of the French lifestyle so much because they have a 35-hour work week. In order to make my life more comfortable, I will spend use up my annual leave and have a half day off per each week.

1

Working hours in Hong Kong are too long.

My working hours are 44 hours per week. I think it is too long for me because I have not enough free time. Most of my friends told me that their working hours were much more longer than mine. We admire the French lifestyle so much because they have 35-hour workweek. In order to make my life more comfortable, I will spend my annual leave and have half a day off per week.