Jack
"玉皇大帝"s birthday Yesterday I saw some people were pitched a big tent in front of my place, and occupy the road. Today I saw they put many tables in the tent, and some people were cooked in the tent. I asked one of the woman here what are they doing, and she told me yesterday was "玉皇大帝"s birthday, so today they were preparing the meal for it, also they have a list of guests, those guests will have the meal and give they five hundred dollar. They asked me to helped them took picture, and I agreed, then I told they I want to take picture for what were they did, and they agreed, so I took some picture, then returned my place. They had carry oke, and singing song until afternoon, then they folded up the big tent, everything back to normal. "玉皇大帝" is one of the god in Taiwanese religious.
Feb 28, 2015 9:01 AM
1

"玉皇大帝"s birthday

Yesterday I saw some people were pitched a big tent in front of my place, and occupy the road.

Yesterday, I saw some people pitched a big tent in front of my place and occupied the road (or 'and were occupying the road').

Today, I saw they put many tables in the tent, and some people were cooking in the tent. I asked one of the women here what they were doing, and she told me yesterday was 玉皇大帝's birthday, so today they were preparing the meal for it. Also they have a list of guests. Those guests will have the meal and give they five hundred dollars.

Avoid sentences that are too long.  We call them "run-on sentences."  Also, what are they giving $500 to?

They asked me to help them take a picture, and I agreed, then I told they I want to take picture for what were they did, and they agreed. So I took a picture, then returned my place.

I have no idea what you are trying to say here.  Again, avoid run-on sentences.

They had carry oke karaoke, and sang songs until afternoon. Then they folded up the big tent, everything back to normal.

Avoid run-on sentences.

"玉皇大帝" is one of the gods in Taiwanese religion.