·Ruth Han
I'm so happy I made it,and passed my driving test today.When I got up this morning,it was still dark and few pedestrians walked on the road then.It cost me the whole morning to have test.I arrived at home at 1:30,knew my College English Test Band 4's score and lied on the bed till now.The result was out of my expection but I didn't feel thrilled.554 wasn't extremely high grade.I hope I get better grade next time. I reckoned whether I should ask for a leave to my college conselor the whole afternoon.Finally,I made up my mind to call her but nobody answered it.Hence,I had to sent a short message to her explaning why I will be absent in the first day of new term.I told her that I need to participate in a driving test but the truth is that I will attend my cousin's wedding.I 'm terribly sorry to lie to her. Can I regard it as a white lie?Anyway,It's the happy thing to put my days off back to campus.Even though I don't leave my home ,I start to miss it now.Home is always a comfortable habour for us wherever we are.
Feb 28, 2015 11:36 AM

HEY RUTH!

I made it,and passed my driving test today. When I got up this morning, it was still dark and THERE WERE ONLY A few pedestrians WALKING on the road then. It cost me the whole morning to TAKE THE test. I arrived at home BY 1:30, knew my College English Test Band 4's score and laid on the bed till now. The result was UNEXPECTED but I didn't feel thrilled. 554 IS NOT AN extremely high grade. I hope I get better grade next time. I THOUGHT ABOUT whether I should ask for leave FROM my college counsellor THE ENTIRE afternoon. Finally, I made up my mind to call her but nobody answered. Hence, I had to SEND a short message to her explaining why I will be absent FOR the first day of new term. I told her that I NEEDED to participate in a driving test but the truth is that I will attend my cousin's wedding. I 'm terribly sorry to lie to her. Can I regard it as a white lie? Anyway, It's A GOOD thing THAT I CAN TAKE DAYS OFF FROM SCHOOL. Even though I don't leave my home, I start to miss it now. Home is always a comfortable harbour for us, wherever we are.

NOTES:

CAPITALS = CORRECTION
- “I knew my college English Test Band” – This is correct grammatically, however it’s confusing because you talk about your ‘driving test’ and then dive straight into ‘college test’. Do you mean you = “found out your marks” or “discovered you test results”?
- ‘out of my expectation’ = ‘unexpected’
- “Anyway, It's the happy thing to put my days off back to campus. Even though I don't leave my home ,I start to miss it now” >>>This is confusing, I tried to fix the sentences, but I’m not sure it is the intended meaning.
- ‘White Lie’ = Yes, this is correct. A white lie is a lie, however it doesn’t impact or hurt someone. For instance, in high school I used to always tell people my father was a spy!

Any Questions? Just Ask :)