Gabriel
Trip to Salamanca Last weekend I went to Salamanca with some friends for touring and having fun. We travelled by bus. It took around two hours and a half but there was no problem because the bus was very comfortable. It's easy to go all over Salamanca. The main landmarks are so close to each other that we could visit them in few hours. Most of the buildings are made of a typical stone called Villamayor, which also is a village near Salamanca. In my opinion, it makes the landscape uniform but lovely. Furthermore, it was sunny, so we could make the most of the trip. Regarding the Salamanca nightlife, it lived up to my expectations (Could I say: I think it lives up to its billing?). It's lively and we had no trouble. Drinks aren't expensive and pubs have free entrance. In addition, they close late in the night. Don't hesitate to visit it!
Feb 28, 2015 12:38 PM

Trip to Salamanca

Last weekend I went to Salamanca with some friends for sight seeing and having fun. We travelled by bus and it took around two and a half hours to get there.

There was no problem with the travel, because the bus was very comfortable.

It's easy to travel all over Salamanca. The main landmarks are so close to each other that we could visit them in few hours. Most of the buildings are made of a typical stone called Villamayor, which also is a village near Salamanca. In my opinion, it makes the landscape look lovely. Furthermore, it was sunny, so we could make the most out  of our trip.

Regarding the Salamanca nightlife, it lived up to my expectations. It's lively and we had no trouble. Drinks aren't expensive and there is free entrance at the pubs. In addition, they close late in the night.

Don't hesitate to visit it!

Trip to Salamanca

Last weekend I went to Salamanca with some friends for siteseeing and having fun. We travelled by bus. It took around two and a half hours but there was no problem because the bus was very comfortable.

It's easy to go all over Salamanca. The main landmarks are so close to each other that we could visit them in few hours. Most of the buildings are made of a typical stone called Villamayor, which also is a village near Salamanca. In my opinion, it makes the landscape uniform but lovely. Furthermore, it was sunny, so we could make the most of the trip.

Regarding the Salamanca nightlife, it lived up to my expectations (Could I say: I think it lives up to its billing? Sure). It's lively and we had no trouble. Drinks aren't expensive and pubs have free entrance. In addition, they close late in the night.

Don't hesitate to visit it!