Mohsen
I lie, why not? I don't understand why we shouldn't lie to each other, I mean we have the ability to lie why don't use it? when you can reach your goal much sooner by telling lies, why not? I think the people who say we shoudnt lie are not smart enough to lie to other people.
Feb 28, 2015 12:59 PM
1

I lie, why not?

I don't understand why we shouldn't lie to each other. I mean we have the ability to lie, so why don't we use it? When you can reach your goal much sooner by telling lies, why not?
I think the people who say we shoudn't lie are not smart enough to lie to other people.

corrections

suggestions

You could use a semicolon instead of the punctuation I suggested. 

I also don't have a problem corrected entries that express a viewpoint contrary to my own. ;)

February 28, 2015
You can't reach anything by telling lies, the only thing you will have is more lies.

I lie, why not?

I don't understand why we shouldn't lie to each other, I mean if we have the ability to lie,  why won't  we use it? if you can reach your goal much sooner by telling lies, why not?
I think the people who say we shoudn't lie are not smart enough to lie other people. 

I wish it help,,

If you're happy at the end of the day that you lied, yeah sure keep lying :) But just remember this: If you lie, you need to have a strong memory, because only liars need to remember what they said in order not to make fools of themselves. Good luck Mohsen!
You can't lie, I'm talking about real lier
February 28, 2015