Alberto
About rap Rap is a style of music that was born in the USA in the mid-twentieth century. The most important raper of the history is Tupac. Now, the most famous round the world is Eminem but in Spain the most famous is maybe, Nach. Not everybody can sing rap, the voice is not as important in rap as in others style of music as pop but you need a good message and a good rhythm and the song has to rhyme. The most raps in Spain talk about the working-class and the fight against the government and the system, sometimes they speak about love, friendship or marijuana. I like rap but I think it can get better and speak about other matters.
Feb 28, 2015 1:29 PM

About Rap

Rap is a style of music that was born in the USA in the mid-twentieth century. The most important rapper of the history is Tupac. Now, the most famous around the world is Eminem but in Spain the most famous is probably, Nach. Not everybody can sing rap. The voice is not as important in rap as in others styles of music as pop, but you need a good message, rhythm and rhyme. Most of the raps in Spain talk about the working-class and the fight against the government and the system, sometimes they speak about love, friendship or marijuana. I like rap but I think it can get better and speak about other matters.

- Nicely written! Just a few small mistakes

February 28, 2015