Daniel Caldas
About Diplomacy I never thought about how one person became a diplomat. Actually, foreign affairs always interested me since child, then I paid attention on the news. I am thirty years old, so I could see The Golfo's War on TV, but I can't understand the reasons, after all, I was just six years old. Later, The Balkan's War marked me so much, and I watched and read everything about it. In the course of time, I learned that the war was the last solution for to solve problems. The diplomacy was and is the most important tool in foreign affairs, because pacific solutions comes first. Therefore, I am willing to become Diplomat, and for this I have to study very hard, because the public contest in Brazil is rough. I have to study: Foreign Affairs, International Law, History, Economy, Geography, Portuguese, Spanish, French, and off course, English. Well, if necessary for my purpose, I will to make a thousand compositions. I'm just begining!
Feb 28, 2015 3:07 PM
1

About Diplomacy

I never thought about how one person someone becomes a diplomat. Actually, foreign affairs has always interested me since I was a child. Even back then I paid attention on to the news. I am thirty years old, so I could see watch The Golfo's Gulf War on TV, but I can't understand the reasons, after all, I was just six years old. Later, The Balkans War marked affected me so much. and I watched and read everything about it.

In the course of Over time I learned that the war was the last solution for to solve problems. The Diplomacy was and is the most important tool in foreign affairs, because pacific (not sure what you're trying to say there) solutions comes first. Therefore, I am willing to become Diplomat, and for this I have to study very hard, because the public contest (not sure what you meant by contest) in Brazil is rough. I have to study: Foreign Affairs, International Law, History, Economy, Geography, Portuguese, Spanish, French, and off course, English.

Well, if necessary for my purpose, I will to make write a thousand compositions. I'm just begining!