Gfs
My surf experience I learned to surf three years ago and I could definetely say it was an incredible experience, I really love to flow with the wave and the sensation that makes you feel free. I really like surfing. However I had an accident a month ago, I was surfing in a popular break point in Ecuador called Montañita, in a confusion I crashed with other surfer, and my leg was injured and I had to rest at home for two weeks. Now I am a little scare of surfing again, I do not know what to do.
Feb 28, 2015 3:43 PM
1

My surf experience

I learned to surf three years ago, and I can definitely say it was an incredible experience. I really love to flow with the waves and the sensation of feeling free. I really like surfing. However, I had an accident a month ago while I was surfing at a popular break point in Ecuador called Montañita. In a moment of confusion I crashed with another surfer. I injured my leg and I had to rest at home for two weeks. Now I am a little scared of surfing again so I do not know what to do.

Hope you are feeling better :-)

I like motorbike trips and I got injures, too. but They cant stop me :) but I do ride more carefully and slowly.