Jiyoon Park
Early bird I always want to be an early bird, which means a person who gets up early in the morning without much stress. However it is not that easy for me. Althogh I usually sleep enough to sustain my health, I cannot easily get up in the morning. Every morning, I struggle to get off my bed. I have many things that I want to do in the morning such as reading books, running or so. So it makes me sad that I am not an early bird. Why do I need to sleep more than other people do?
Feb 28, 2015 3:57 PM

<em>Wow, you're english is very good. I didn't really find any major gramatical errors. so i just adjusted your notebook to improve how natural it sounds. There just a couple areas where there could've been better word choices (stress vs trouble, get off my bed vs get out of my bed). Other than that, good job!</em>

Early bird

I've always wanted to be an early bird; which means a person who gets up early in the morning without too much troublestress. However it is not that easy for me. Although I usually sleep enough to sustain my health, I cannot easily get up in the morning. Every morning, I struggle to get out ofoff my bed. I have many things that I want to do in the morning such as reading books, running or so**. So it makes me sad that I am not an early bird. Why do I need to sleep more than other people do?

<em>** "and so on" or ", etc." either one works so you decide which one sounds more natural to you.</em>

<em>
</em>

<em>p.s. i'm a night owl too ^^ (but i'm pretending to be an early bird these days...it's really tiring T_T)</em>

I am an early bird. When I was studying, I was a night owl and could get by with just 2 hours of sleep a night. I often saw the dawn just before catching a few hours of sleep. Now it is the reverse, I get up early before dawn. It helps to get things done before anyone else stirs in the house.
I'm not an early bird but a night owl.It upsets me as well.Getting up early is too difficult for me.Anyway,fighting!