Sinisa
Notice from Novi Sad :) Hi to everyone. I am new on itaki and look into all this as something new for me. I do not have a lot of practice to write in english and this might be a very good site for me. As administrator's wrote, be please to correct me if I wrong somewhere in text. I do not use any translator or something similar. My place of birth and living, is Novi Sad, province of Vojvodina. Southern east of Central Europe. Peaceful town with aproximatelly 250,000 citizen. It is quiet and well organized town, but with a bad road, of course. :) We have well organize public transport but only with busses, not with trolls or metro. Nice, big river passing through town, call Dunav (Danube). It start in Swarcwalld, Austria, and travel through several country, until it meet Black see, in Romania. Well, it is all for now. If I see that someone correct my mystakes in text, I will be proud :) and I will be convict that this site have sence. :) Thanks in advance. And best wishes from Novi Sad.
Feb 28, 2015 4:49 PM
1

Notice from Novi Sad :)

Hi to everyone. I am new on itaki and I (uvek moraš da kažeš o kome/čemu se radi. Shodno tome, u engleskom jeziku se ništa ne podrazumeva, pa zato moraš da naglašavaš to "Ja")  look on (uvek ide ON - na + naziv nekog sajta...isto kao i u srpskom jeziku... ne kažeš "u internet stranici" nego "na internet stranici") into all (Ok je ovo "sve", ali nije baš neophodno)this as something new for me. I do not have a lot of practice to write in e English (nazivi jezika, nacionalnosti, ličnih imena, imena reka, planina, ... se pišu velikim slovima) and this might be a very good site for me. As administrators (administrators - administratori. Ako staviš apostrof, to onda znači da neko/nešto pripada nekome. Na primer: Siniša's mother - Sinišina majka) ' s wrote, be so kind (kind - ljubazan/na) and  please to correct me if I there is anything wrong (1)  somewhere in my (2) text. I do not use a ny translator or anything something similar.
My place of birth and living, is Novi Sad, province of Vojvodina. Southern east of Central Europe. Peaceful town with approximatelly 250,000 citizens (jer je u pitanju množina.). It is quiet and well organized town, but it has with a bad roads. (ovo "of course - naravno" ti nije potrebno, malo ko od stranaca zna kako je ovde, shodno tome ništa se ne podrazumeva, tako da moraš da sve lepo objasniš. Mi Srbi najbolje znamo kako je ovde. Kad bi pisao na srpskom, da, mogao bi u ovom slučaju da upotrebiš ovo "naravno" jer znamo šta otprilike može da nas sačeka. )  , of course. :) We have well organized public transport, but only with bus buses, not with trolls or metro. Nice, There is a big river passing through town, called the (ovde moraš da upotrebiš određeni član, jer tačno naglašavaš na šta konkretno misliš, pa je shodno tome to jedno jedinstveno.)  Dunav (Danube). It starts (u prostom sadašnjem vremenu 3.l.j. dobija nastavak "S") in Swarcwalld, Switzerland, Austria, and traveles  through several countries (kad si već rekao "nekoliko" onda moraš da kažeš "countries", jer čak ni u srpskom nema nikakve logike da kažeš "nekoliko zemlje", zar ne? Umesto toga kažeš "nekoliko zemalja")  y, until it meets the (jer nema više "crnih mora" nego je "crno more" jedno jedinstveno.)  Black sea (sea - more, to see - videti)  e, in Romania.
Well, it that is all (ako već hoćeš da upotrebiš ovo "it" onda je bolje da kažeš "it is the end")  for now. If I see that someone correct my mystakes in text, I will be proud :) and I will be conviced  t that this site has (3.l.j.)  ve sence. :)
Thanks in advance. And best wishes from Novi Sad.

1. Postoje dve opcije da kažeš ovo:

If there is any mistake - Ako ima bilo kakvih brešaka 

Whenever I make mistakes - Kadgod pogrešim 

Jako fina vežba, bravo Siniša. 

Obrati pažnju na vremena i na članove. 

Mali savet: Nemoj da govoriš identično kao što bi rekao na srpskom, to nije dobro. Umesto toga, pokušaj da ti rečenice budu što kraće i što jednostavnije. 

U svakom slučaju, ovo je odlično i samo tako nastavi.

Ako ti zatreba bilo kakva pomoć, slobodno me pitaj. 

Ako ti trebaju časovi engleskog, možeš da izabereš svog nastavnika/svoju nastavnicu ovde: http://www.italki.com/teachers/professional ;

Želim ti prijatno veče. 

1

Notice from Novi Sad :)

Hi to everyone. I am new on itaki and I look on this this as something new for me. I do not have a lot of practice to write in English and this might be a very good site for me. As the site administrator's wrote, please correct me if there is anything wrong in my text. I do not use a translator or anything similar.
My place of birth and my current home is Novi Sad, province of Vojvodina in Southeast of Europe. It's a peaceful town with approximately 250,000 citizens. It is a quiet and well organized town, but it has bad roads., of course. :) We have well organized public transport, but only with buses, not with trolleybuses or  a metro system. There is a big river passing through town, called the Dunav (Danube). It starts in Swarcwald, Austria, and travels through several countries, until it meets the Black Sea, in Romania.
Well, that is all for now. If I see that someone corrects my mistakes, I will be proud :), and I will be convinced that this site has sense. :)

An intriguing piece of writing about your hometown. I think with practice you will be good at writing in English. Just keep practicing! 

February 28, 2015