About me Hello! I´ve bee taking english classes in a language center. I began 6 months ago and It has been interesting and funny but I got to practice a lot. I would like to speak english fluently because I have plans to study in another country and the language is so important. Also, I would like to speak italian and french, but now i´m focus in english. I think when you are learning a new language you must spend time on it and practicing everyday with exercises or talking with native people. Have a good day!
Feb 28, 2015 6:49 PM
1

About me

Hello

I've been taking English classes in a language centre. I began 6 months ago and it has been interesting and funny, but I have to practice a lot. I would like to speak English fluently because I have plans to study in another country, so learning English is important. Also I would like to speak Italian and French, but now I'm focussing on learning English. I think when you are learning a new language you must spend time on it and practice it everyday with exercises or talking to native people.

Have a good day.

1

About Me

Hello! I´ve been taking English classes in at a language center. I began 6 months ago and It it has been interesting and funny but I got need to practice a lot. I would like to speak English fluently because I have plans to study in another country and the language is so important. Also, I would like to speak Italian and French, but now I´m focusing in on English. I think when you are learning a new language you must spend time on it and practice everyday with exercises or talking with native people.
Have a good day!

1

About me

Hello! I´ve bee taking english classes in a language center. I began 6 months ago and it has been interesting and funny but I got get/have gotten to practice a lot. I would like to speak english fluently because I have plans to study in another country and the language is so important. Also, I would like to speak italian and french, but now i´m focusing in english. I think that when you are learning a new language, you must spend time on it and practicing practice everyday with exercises or by talking with native people.
Have a good day!