ANIRAM
How great to communicate with all! Today I spoke with a very interesting person, who currently lives in Svalbard - this is very far from where I live. Our communication was on Skype, and I even could not believe that people in such a far distance can easily communicate. And once again I thought, as it was previously difficult without internet, without Skype, people had to write letters sent through the mail, and it's taking so long, and talked on the phone without seeing each other. And we have to say thanks to those who created it all. Thank you very much!
Feb 28, 2015 6:53 PM
1

How great to communicate with all!

Today I spoke with a very interesting person, who currently lives in Svalbard - this is very far from where I live. Our communication was on Skype, and I even could not believe that people in such a far distance can easily communicate. And once again I thought, as it was previously difficult without internet, without Skype, people had to write letters sent through the mail, and it's taking so long, and talked on the phone without seeing each other. And we have to say thanks to those who created it all. Thank you very much!

Very good post. Your writing is very easy to understand for a native English speaker. However, the most difficult thing about writing in a foreign language is making it sound natural to a native speaker. Here is how I would say what you have written. I hope this helps you.

How great is it to be able to communicate with everyone!

Today I spoke on Skype with an interesting person, who currently lives in Svalbard. Svalbard is a very long way from where I live. I can't believe that people who live so far apart can communicate so easily now. I thought back to the time before the internet when people had to send letters through the mail, which took so long, or they talked on the phone, where they couldn't even see each other.

I think we should say thanks to those who have changed the way we communicate. Thank you very much!