Anatoly
A little bit about myself Hello, my name is Anatoly Shtinov. I'm here to find a person who can give me a hand with my english. Especially with the speaking part. I've been studying english for a few years by now and at the moment I have a substantial passive vocabulary which allows me to comprehend most of the content. Though it is still rather difficult to express myself clear and precise. In exchange I would really like to help you with russian. All the best.
Feb 28, 2015 7:09 PM
1

Here are some ways to write this differently. 

A little bit about myself

Hello, my name is Anatoly Shtinov. I'm here to find a person who can give me a hand with my english. Especially with the speaking part. I've been studying english for a few years by now and at the moment I have a substantial passive vocabulary, which allows me to comprehend most of the content. Though it is still rather difficult to express myself clearly and precisely.
In exchange I would really like to help you with Russian.
All the best.

In addition to Jason's corrections, here are a few more.

A little bit about myself

Hello, my name is Anatoly Shtinov. I'm here to find a person who can give me a hand with my English, especially with the speaking part. I've been studying English for a few years by now and at the moment I have a substantial passive vocabulary which allows me to comprehend most of the content. Though However, it is still rather difficult to express myself clearly and precisely.
All the best.