Geovanna
Flower of life (continuation) It is as if an invisible force, dragged me to a world of fantasy in which there is only space for this feeling, it involve me in their networks and leaves me exposed, no more desire than their being so, sitting next contemplating her light ... Blinding light clouding my senses To other emotion than this. Oh! Indefinable emotion, as could lengthen the time. Hopefully the wizard of the hours Ifell asleep and did not continue with its inexorable task, well what my being could enjoy other moments of pleasure. But sad and dejected I see appalled as at the sunset of the evening, that beauty fades and with it my happiness. Its petals are no longer firm and lifting majestic, crimson red weaking* going to be as the flames turn off. So the flower fade* (marchita) after being a shining flare, becomes a flash the slow agony which consumes time, so his aroma, its wonderful aroma dies with it And only the memory something that was and will never be. So I remember the flower of my dreams which Aphrodite beautiful in my eyes, Which rosy sunset beachfront clear as solar flares at noon ... So was my flower, radiant but fleeting. Because so they are the beautiful things in life, majestic in the moment, for after to leave us only remembers.
Feb 28, 2015 7:24 PM