Ana
The farewell of President Mujica On his last day speech as Uruaguay’s president, Jose Múgica was grateful to his citizens for their support when he was only in power and he claimed that if he had two lives he would spend to fight for his country. These were the final words that "Pepe", as he is popularly known, led his people in his last act as president, traditional and formal ceremony for the National Pavilion, whereby the outgoing president receives the Uruguayan flag that flew at the seat of the presidency throughout the term. "Dear people, thank you for your hugs, reviews, affection and above all, thanks for your deep fellowship each of the times I felt alone in the middle of the Presidency " Adapted of an article in Diario Público.
Feb 28, 2015 8:23 PM

The farewell of President Mujica's Farewell Adress

On During his last day speech as Uruguay’s president, Jose Múgica was grateful to his citizens for their support when he was only in power and he claimed that if he had two lives he would spend to both fighting for his country.

These were the final words that "Pepe", as he is popularly known, led said to his people in his last act as president, at a traditional and formal ceremony for in/at the National Pavilion, whereby the outgoing president receives the Uruguayan flag that flew at the seat of the presidency throughout the their [I have used "their" as the third person singular] term.

"Dear people, thank you for your hugs, reviews, affection and above all, thanks for your deep fellowship in each of the times I felt alone in the middle of during the Presidency "

Adapted of an article in Diario Público.

I am absolutely in agreement with you
Pepe Mujica gave us many valuable lessons.