Zoubir 左宾
For my dear mother <3 Your beautiful mother carried you inside of her womb for nine months, she felt sick for months with nausea, then she watched her feet swell and her skin stretch and tear. She struggled to climb stairs, she got breathless quickly and even a simple task like putting her shoes on was a huge struggle for her. She suffered many sleepless nights while you kicked and squirmed inside of her and went through EXCRUCIATING PAIN to bring you into this world. She became your nurse, your chef, your maid, your chauffeur, your biggest fan, your teacher, your agony aunt and your best friend. She's struggled for you, cried over you, fought for you, put herself second for you, hoped the best for you and has driven herself insane with worry for you but never has she asked for anything in return because she loves you. Islam teaches us to be good to our parents. Give your parents everything and Insha'Allah Allah will give YOU everything.
Feb 28, 2015 9:46 PM

For my dear mother <3

Your beautiful mother carried you inside of her womb for nine months, she felt sick for months with nausea, then she watched her feet swell and her skin stretch and tear. She struggled to climb stairs, she got breathless quickly and even a simple task like putting her shoes on was a huge struggle for her. She suffered many sleepless nights while you kicked and squirmed inside of her and went through EXCRUCIATING PAIN to bring you into this world. She became your nurse, your chef, your maid, your chauffeur, your biggest fan, your teacher, your agony aunt and your best friend. She's struggled for you, cried over you, fought for you, put herself second for you, hoped the best for you and has driven herself insane with worry for you but never has she asked for anything in return because she loves you. Islam teaches us to be good to our parents. Give your parents everything and Insha'Allah Allah will give YOU everything.

everything is clear and very understandable 

February 28, 2015
God bless them wherever they are. Mine in the etern life.
February 28, 2015