Kay Moore
云南白药转让, 请指正:) i tried to translate what i wanted to say into english :) I want to try to use the words in () 该草药云南白药是众所周知的帮助许多谁(经历)的症状。它有助于消肿止痛,用于跌打损伤,瘀血肿痛,风湿疼痛。补救的办法应该使这些症状更(舒服)。它并不能治愈(感冒)。它也没有帮助(咽喉痛)。最好局部使用于患处这种待遇。云南白药有37个成分。它不应该被用在皮肤破损。患有皮肤过敏也不宜使用,它不应该被留在时间超过12小时。产品应如果(发炎)除去。如果你想试试这个,(看病),让他们(检查)你。无论他们(开处方),用它只有(按处方规定)。医生可能会开处方你(吃西药),而不是(吃中药),你应该使用他们开处方。 The herbal medicine 云南白药 is known to help many who (经历) various symptoms. It helps reduce swelling and pain, bruises,瘀血肿痛, and rheumatic pain. This remedy should make these symptoms more (舒服). It does not cure (感冒). It also did not help (咽喉痛). The best way to use this treatment is by topical use on the affected area. 云南白药 has 37 ingredients. It should not be used on broken skin. It should not be used by people who suffer from skin allergies and it should not be left on for longer than 12 hours. The product should be removed if if the area becomes (发炎). If you want to try this treatment, go to the (看病) so that they can (检查) you. Whatever they (开处方), only use it (开处方). Your doctor may prescribe you (吃西药) instead of (吃中药). You should use what is prescribed by your doctor.

云南白药转让, 请指正:)

i tried to translate what i wanted to say into english :)
I want to try to use the words in ()

该草药云南白药是众所周知的帮助许多谁(经历)的症状。它有助于消肿止痛,用于跌打损伤,瘀血肿痛,风湿疼痛。补救的办法应该使这些症状更(舒服)。它并不能治愈(感冒)。它也没有帮助(咽喉痛)。最好局部使用于患处这种待遇。云南白药有37个成分。它不应该被用在皮肤破损。患有皮肤过敏也不宜使用,它不应该被留在时间超过12小时。产品应如果(发炎)除去。如果你想试试这个,(看病),让他们(检查)你。无论他们(开处方),用它只有(按处方规定)。医生可能会开处方你(吃西药),而不是(吃中药),你应该使用他们开处方。

The herbal medicine 云南白药<Yunnan Baiyao> is known to help many who (经历) experience various symptoms. It helps reduce swelling and pain, bruises,瘀血肿痛 bleeding throat, and rheumatic pain. This remedy should make these symptoms more (舒服)Comfortable. It does not cure a cold(感冒). It also did does not help a sore throat(咽喉痛). The best way to use this treatment is by topical use on the affected area. 云南白药 Yunnan Baiyao  has 37 ingredients. It should not be used on broken skin. It should not be used by people who suffer from skin allergies and it should not be left on for longer than 12 hours. The product should be removed if if the area becomes inflamed  (发炎). If you want to try this treatment, go to  the  See a doctor (看病) so that they can (检查) examin you. Whatever they perscribe (开处方), only use it the perscription (开处方). Your doctor may prescribe you, take the medicine(吃西药) instead of (吃中药)< I am not sure how to replace this in english as I do not know what you meant by it. You should use what is prescribed by your doctor.