Kay Moore
关于针灸,请大家指正:) 针灸起源于中国古代。它利用(穴位)顺利(经络)。这有助于(血液循环)和使身体正常工作。它还有助于(阴)和(阳)的(平衡)。如果它们不在(和谐),一个人可以容易生病。针灸也增强免疫力,(排除毒素)。它具有很少或几乎没有副作用。它也是简单方便。通过改变(阴经)和(阳经),患者体验到快速,廉价的(减少)在疼痛和疾病。由于这些原因,针灸被越来越多的接受和世界各地的蔓延。 我试着翻译一下我想说的话成英语 我想尝试使用的话() Acupuncture originated in ancient china. It uses 穴位 to smooth 经络. This helps the 血液循环 and allows the body to function properly. It also helps the 平衡 of 阴 and 阳. If they are not in 和谐, a person can get sick easily. Acupuncture also enhances immunity and 排除毒素. It has little to no side effects. It is also simple and convenient. By altering 阴经 and 阳经, patients experience a quick, inexpensive 减少 in ache and illness. Due to these reasons, acupuncture is growing more accepted and is spreading across the world. 谢谢!
1

关于针灸,请大家指正:)

针灸起源于中国古代。它利用(穴位)通经活络,这有助于(血液循环),并使身体正常工作。它还有助于(阴)(阳)平衡。如果阴阳失衡,一个人容易生病。针灸也增强免疫力,(排除毒素)。它几乎没有什么副作用,而且简单方便。通过改变(阴经)和(阳经),患者能快速并且廉价地减轻疼痛、治疗疾病。由于这些原因,针灸被越来越多的人们接受,并传播到世界各地。

我试着翻译一下我想说的话成英语
我想尝试使用的话()

Acupuncture originated in ancient china. It uses 穴位 to smooth 经络. This helps the 血液循环 and allows the body to function properly. It also helps the 平衡 of 阴 and 阳. If they are not in 和谐, a person can get sick easily. Acupuncture also enhances immunity and 排除毒素. It has little to no side effects. It is also simple and convenient. By altering 阴经 and 阳经, patients experience a quick, inexpensive 减少 in ache and illness. Due to these reasons, acupuncture is growing more accepted and is spreading across the world.

谢谢!