Sunny
I‘m going to school this afternoon. After two months' week,I will go to school this afternoon,and it's the last term of my Junior high school. In fact,I don't want to go to school,because I have no time to do things I like at school,I can just study,study,study all the time. However,I will still study hard and try my best to rich my life.
Sorry,it's 'England' not 'English'.
Thanks for your comments very much.I'm glad to tell you my hobbies in my free time.I like singing and drawing very much.I think I can get relaxed when I do them.And I have to learn seven subjects at school,including English,Chinese,math,history,political,physical and chemistry.Besides that,I have four tests for one term.Oh,you also ask me the reason of studying English,one reason is to copy with the tests,the other is I'm interested in Engilsh very much.Thank you for your blessing,if i can, I think I will go to college in American or English.

I‘m going to school this afternoon.

This after noon I am going to go to school after not being in school for the last two months and a week. It is the last term of my Junior high school.
In fact,I don't want to go to school,because I have no time to do things I like at school. The only thing I do at school at this last term is studying all day in and out.  However in order to accomplish my goal in my academics I need to study hard.

Hi Sunny, Your comment sounds interesting, but it leaves out so much. What do you like to do? What are you studying at school? I am also interested in finding out, if I may ask, why you are studying English. Good luck on finishing high school and then...what, going to college in England?