My English learning process I've been learning English for 4 years. At school, English is a compulsory subject and I'm not really interested in learning it because it's quite boring so for the first 3 years, I don't learn English seriously. A year ago, when I read an article about exchange students life in Euroipe, I started to find English as well as Western culture is very interesting. I really regret wasting 3 years so I decide to start all over again. My score at school get better and better after a few months, but unfortunately, they maily taught me grammar at school so despite good grade, my English is still poor because I've learnt nothing but grammar and vocabulary. Now at can only understand what people say but I can't reply. Few days ago, a friend of mine suggested that I should use this site because it've helped her a lot, so I'm here. That's my story, what about yours? I'm looking for someone to talk with me so as to get better at communicating, please contact me if you want to help, thank you!
"mandatory" is better than "compulsory" and "learned" it more common than "learnt.' All options are correct though.

<em>Here are some different ways to write this.</em>

My English learning process

I've been learning English for four years. At school, English is a compulsory subject and I wasn't really interested in learning it because it was quite boring, so for the first 3 years I didn't learn English seriously. A year ago, when I read an article about exchange students living in Europe, I started to find English, as well as Western culture, is very interesting. I really regret wasting 3 years so I decided to start all over again. My score at school got better and better after a few months, but unfortunately, they mainly taught me grammar at school so despite good grades, my English is still poor because I've learnt nothing but grammar and vocabulary. Now I can only understand what people say but I can't reply/respond. A few days ago, a friend of mine suggested that I should use this site because it've helped her a lot, so I'm here. That's my story, what about yours?
I'm looking for someone to talk with me so as to get better at communicating. Please contact me if you want to help, thank you!