José Ignacio
Where would you like live in your life or rest of life? I think that united state is a good place to live, specially NYC, Washington D.C , Los Angeles, California and Massachuset. Because, our have something similliar as culture and character of way compotation. Chile and United States are big brother =).

Where would you like to live in your life or  the rest of life?

I think The United States is a good place to live, especially NYC, Washington D.C , Los Angeles, California and Massachuset,  because, we have something  similar cultures  ,  and characters and ways of life. Chile and United States are big like brothers =).

Where would you like to live in your life or the rest of your life?

I think that the United States is a good place to live, especially NYC, Washington D.C. , Los Angeles, California, and Massachusetts. Because our countries have something similliar (similar) as cultures and character of way compotation composition,  Chile and the United States are big like brothers =).

<em>Here are some different ways to write this. </em>

Where would you like to live for in your life or for the rest of life?

I think that the United States is a good place to live, especially NYC, Washington D.C , Los Angeles, California and Massachusetts, because our cultures are similar have something similliar as culture and so is our character of way of competition. Chile and United States are big brothers =).