Alejandro
helpme with mi inglish here Nephew always tell me how you suffered a lot when you were child and as you would want would not pass that to your son, as you would like have had a father who hold you strong and was never on your side to give you a pat and a hug and encourage you on your journey through life, and you're right to say that I certainly do not feel like that, nor do I know how you feel the pain you have. want you to know me have a friend and a brother to you and you also have a father who is waiting with open arms to keep you on your lap and comfort you, you just have to be like a child and love him very much.

<em>Here are some different ways to write this.</em>

Help me with my English here.

My/Your nephew always told me how you suffered a lot when you were child and as you would not want would not to pass that to your son, as you would also like to have had a father who held you strong and was always on your side to give you a pat and a hug and encourage you on your journey through life. And you're right to say that I certainly do not feel like that, nor do I know how you feel the pain you have. I want you to know me you have a friend and a brother to you and you also have a father who is waiting with open arms to keep you on his lap and comfort you. You just have to be like a child and love him very much.

<em>I hope I understood this correctly in order to correct it correctly.</em>