Practising the (Sub + Adj + 地 + Verb) structure. (5 sentences.)
我喜欢跑步,但是我很慢地跑步。
I like running, but I run quite slowly. 我喜欢跑步,但是我跑的很慢。
他一直在说,但是他很有意思地说。
He kept talking for a long time, but it was very interesting. 虽然他一直在说,但是他说的很有趣。
如果你想要有一只很高兴地工作的狗,你就要很高兴地训练你的狗。
如果你想拥有一只很喜欢工作的狗,你就要用轻松的,快乐的方式来训练它。
If you want to have a dog who works happily, you have to train your dog in a happy way.
因为我的中文还不好,我只明白好如果你很清楚的说,而很慢地说。
因为我的中文不是很好,如果你说的很慢很清楚,我能够理解。
Because my Chinese isn't very good yet, I can understand you only if you speak slowly and clearly.
虽然你没有很多钱,但是你还可以去很多的地方比较便宜地旅游。
即使你没有很多的钱,但是你仍然可以去价格便宜的地方旅游。
Even if you don't have much money, you can still travel to many places quite cheaply.
I know you are trying to practise the grammar structure but I am trying to conform as much to your original words and structure...
Practising the (Sub + Adj + 地 + Verb) structure. (5 sentences.)
我喜欢跑步,但是我很慢地跑 得有些慢步。
I like running, but I run quite slowly.
他一直在说,但是他很有趣味意思地说。
He kept talking for a long time, but it was very interesting.
如果你想要有一只快活很高兴地工作的狗,你就要有愉快感很高兴地训练它你的狗。
If you want to have a happy working dog who works happily, you have to train it your dog in a happy way.
因为我的中文还不好,要我只明白好如果你, 你要很清清楚楚, 的说,而很慢慢地说。
Because my Chinese isn't very good yet, I can understand you only if you speak slowly and clearly.
虽然你不富没有很多钱,但是你还可以去很多的便宜的地方比较便宜地旅游。
Even if you don't have much little money, you can still travel to many places quite cheaply.