슨비츄
i've been feeling uneasy day all the time for nowsday. i've been having uneasy(or nervous) day all the time. but some ironc,i didnt study just i was being lazy for a 3 weeks. when i was high school student, i didnt study. so my study skills is not great. and then i got a accept to my university. and in this years, already i am 4th student of my university. during my life. i have never studied before. so now i am trying to study english every day actually i am not studying but i am thinking about it .i dont know why. maybe i dont have any study experienced for me and my future. i am really afraid of it. so sometimes i really envy smart people i guess always i 've respect them because i cant to do like them.( i dont have passion and patience(?) ) and i am trying to follow them slowly. when i finished my 2semester ago.(last year in june) i 've worked hard,dieted(but i gained my weight again) travel,competition, no fees in uni,(what is it?) volunteered aboard. internship, and my last semester score 2.7/4.5( it is a really terrible) so,,,actually i am thinking about gap year. i guess i dont want live in real life. (escapism?) i wanna do relaxing and some challenging. my plan is firstly for a 3 month.everyday to work 8 hours and study to everyday and pratice to drawing later go to exhitition and in june, i will be relaxing for a month and prepare to go on a woking holiday in canada.(but my english skills is really low, so i can be get fail) what do you think so about my opinion or plan ( which is more natural) some strange dirary haha..