kelly
my job HI, I am a teacher .I work in a pramery school. I love my job and my students. Today is the frist day of the new term.I am very happy for meeting children. They are taller and more beautiful than last term. We are busy today. they come back shcool and clean the classroom, take their new books ,and listen to new trem's rules. I am busing for clearning the office and preparing the new lessons. I hope we have a good time for new term.
1

<em>Here are some ways to write this differently.</em>

My job

Hi, I am a teacher, I work in a primary school, and I love my job and my students. Today is the first day of the new term. I am very happy to see my children. They are taller and more beautiful than last term. We are busy today.
They came back to school and cleaned the classroom, took their new books, and listened to the new term's rules. I am busy for with clearning the office and preparing the new lessons. I hope we have a good time this new term.

语法基本给上面的大哥修改了。 英语思路以该是这样: Hi, I am a primary school teacher. I love my job and students. Today is the first day of new semester and I glad to see them back to school. They seem taller and more beautiful. We were full on today as there countless tasks in the to-do-list; class cleaning, study materials collection, new policy..etc. However It was exciting despite the first day disaster and I'm looking forward for the new semester challenge.