Jiyoon Park
Learning English I think learning English is very hard because even though I've studied English for many years, I still cannot be fluent enough. Especially in Korea, most of English education have focused on listening and reading English materials. So many students' English speaking and writing skills are lower than their reading and listening skills. As a English learner in Korea, I think speaking and writing in English are at least as much important as listening and reading. So I am working on learning how to express my opinion in English. It is not easy, of course, but I found that it is much more fun for me. I want to keep practicing, and hope to be good at 'real' English.

<em>Here are some different ways to write this. </em>

Learning English

I think learning English is very hard because even though I've studied English for many years, I still cannot be fluent enough. Especially in Korea, most of the English education has focused on listening and reading English materials. So many students' English speaking and writing skills are lower than their reading and listening skills. As a English learner in Korea, I think speaking and writing in English are at least as much important as listening and reading. So I am working on learning how to express my opinion in English. It is not easy, of course, but I found that it is much more fun for me. I want to keep practicing, and hope to be good at 'real' English.

<em>Well written</em>

Learning English

I think learning English is very hard because even though I've studied English for many years, I still cannot be fluent enough. Especially in Korea, most of English education have focused on listening and reading English materials. So many students' English speaking and writing skills are lower than their reading and listening skills. As a English learner in Korea, I think speaking and writing in English are at least as much important as listening and reading. So I am working on learning how to express my opinion in English. It is not easy, of course, but I found that it is much more fun for me. I want to keep practicing, and hope to be good at 'real' English.

Learning English

I think learning English is very hard because even though I've studied English for many years, I'm still not fluent. Especially in Korea, most  English education has focused on listening and reading English materials. So many students' English speaking and writing skills are lower than their reading and listening skills. As a English learner in Korea, I think speaking and writing in English are at least as much important as listening and reading. So I am working on learning how to express my opinion thoughts in English. It is not easy, of course, but I have found that it is much more enjoyable fun for me. I want to keep practicing, and hope to be good at 'real' English.

Notes:

cannot be - this sounds like something is restraining you

fluent enough -- leave off enough , you will be either fluent or not.

most of - of is usually left out.

as much important - common usage is "as important"

have found - I think this is the usual way to say this.

more fun - use enjoyable as it is a better fit.

You are very good. You obviously have very high personal standards on what it means to be fluent.

Good luck with your studies !