Maico
Why do i try to learn English? That is a good question, specially because some years ago I hated English, not for a hate of American guys or things like that, but I thought English is not my mother tongue then Why do I need to learn English? . Some time later I was looking for information about engineering math ( I wanted to know what exactly do they do?) but in Spanish was too hard find information whereas in English I found so much information about that topic so i wanted do more proves and looked for more topics in Spanish and English and the results always were the same, English information is more abundant than Spanish information and many times much better too, so I thought uf I need to learn English, it is very necesary. Afterward I got books of English grammar and read them but after of some years I think my English level is lower (very low) than a good English level, I mean, I am not good for read English, neither good to listen nor good for writing, but the worst is Speaking, many times I try to speak but neither i have a large vocabulary nor i can think faster as well as to talk, anyway this is a brief story of why i want to improve my English. rather

Why do I want to learn English?

That is a good question. A few years ago I hated English. Not because I hated American guys or anything like that. It was because English is not my mother tongue, so I thought why do I need to learn English.

Some time later I was looking for information about engineering maths ( I wanted to know exactly they do) but in Spanish was too hard find information, whereas in English I found so much information about that topic. I still wanted to prove the Spanish had more information than the English, but when I searched I always found more information in English which was always more comprehensive than the Spanish information I found. So that is why I thought it was necessary to learn English.

Afterwards I read books on English grammar. I need a lot more practice learning English as I cannot read or write it properly nor speak it fluently.

Why do i try to learn English?

That is a good question, especially because some years ago I hated English, not out of a hate for American guys [exclusively male here] Americans or things like that [anything like that], but I thought, "English is not my mother tongue, so why do I have to learn English?"
Some time later I was looking for information about engineering math ( I wanted to know, what exactly do they do?), but in Spanish it was too hard to find the information whereas in English I found so much information about that topic so i wanted do more ¿proves? and looked for more topics in Spanish and English and the results always were the same, English information is more abundant than Spanish information and many times much better too, so I thought uf I need to learn English, it is very [highly] necesary.
Afterwards I got books on English grammar and read them but after of some years I think my English level is [still] lower (very low) than a good English level [a good level of English], I mean, I am not good at reading English, neither am I good at listening, nor good at writing, but the worst [thing for me] is speaking, many times I try to speak but neither i neither have a large vocabulary nor i can think faster enough to talk, anyway this is a brief story about why i want to improve my English.