Khosro
Pure Kindness and Forgiveness It said that; in holly books, when Yosef understood the evil deeds of his brothers about himself, asked them ‘Why did this to me, when you were ignorant?’ (I never be wept, but this question many times do me)
1

From your last self correction:

Pure Kindness and Forgiveness

It said that; in holly books, Holy books say that when Joseph understood the evil deeds of his brothers about himself, towards him, he asked them, "Why did you do this to me, when you were ignorant?"

(I never have been wept, but this question many times do makes me weep.)

----------

Some synonyms for you: holy books, scripture, holy scripture, sacred texts, religious texts

when you were ignorant I do not understand this part.  I think it might be incomplete. Joseph's brothers harmed him because they were jealous of their father's love toward him, and they were also greedy for power.  Ignorant, yes I agree, but your sentence doesn't make it clear. It also doesn't show forgiveness.  Wasn't this the intent as seen in your title?

1

Pure Kindness and Forgiveness

It is said that in Holy books, when Yosef understood what evil deeds his brothers had done against him, he asked them "why did you do this to me, were you ignorant"?

I ask myself this question many times.

It said that; in holly books, when Yosef understood the evil deeds of his brothers about himself, asked them ‘Why did this to me, when you were ignorant?’

(I never be wept, but this question many times do me)

I've rewritten. Ok I will look at it after I make one more comment on this thread.
I've rewrote the story: http://www.italki.com/entry/528022

Pure Kindness and Forgiveness

It said that; in holly books, when Joseph understood the evil deeds of his brothers about himself, asked them ‘Why did this to me, when you were ignorant?’

(I never heve been wept, but this question many times do me)