Yeh
Literature Review English abstract This paper shots out the cost of four major pro sport leagues in America in the past 50 years. To divide the era to four sections through analyze above data by allocation of construct funding and then combines with the past background in economy and policy to review all of the history in America pro sports leagues’ facilities development in the past 50 years. Literature Commentary It is great difference that I change my vision that the facilities must to invest by government when I read this paper. I think authors have a lot of experience in sport facility domain, because this kind of research is very difficult, they must to consider the actual facility cost, inflation rate, diffident situation facility project, and so on. While this paper uses clear table to explain complicated issue, its table has 9 columns to display every facility’s information in construct cost. In the table, reader can clear understand the facility’s name, particular years, inflation rate, and the builds cost, further to know the allocation of construct funding between public and private. The most important that let reader understand the development of American pro sport facilities.