Albert
A visit to Hong Kong University In winter holiday, my whole family went to the Hong Kong University. It's much smaler than other universities in China, but it's exquisite and beautiful. Most of the buildings in the school are build on the mountain. There's lift and escalator to connect all the buildings. The Main Building of the University of Hong Kong is the oldest building in the university. It's the typical of Classic Revival Style buildings. The top of the building has a bell tower that Sir Chatter contributed at 1930. There're four towers for the four corners each. Other buildings also have their difference style. Many movies will take place here. There're manyclubs in the school. There're posters everywhere, like astronomy, literature, singing, theater, guns,environment, etc. I'm surprised that there is a club for magic, but they don't mention Harry Potter on their poster, I don't know what'll they do in the club. No matter you're outsie or inside the building, there're many tables and chairs that have different styles for students to rest and communicate. It's very humanity. No matter you sit there to read or watch the scenery, it's all very comfortable. There's a kind tree that I see the first time, but it's all over the school. It's different between other trees because there're little leaves all over the trunk. It become more when the trunk is larger, it looks fluffy and the brunches have beautiful shapes. We spent a day in there. It's a place that very worth for a visit.

No matter Whether you're inside or outside or inside the building, there're many will be plenty of tables and chairs that have different in various stylesvery user friendly for students to rest and communicate. It's very humanity. No matter if you are just sitting there to read or to relax, with the gorgeous surrounding watch the scenery, it's all very comfortable.

There's is a kind of a tree tree that I had never seen before the first time, but it's is all over the school grounds. It's They are quite fascinating different between other trees because there're little leaves grow all over the trunk; thicker where It become more when the trunk is bigger.  They larger, it looks fluffy and they bunched together in  brunches have beautiful shapes.  [If you have a picture, it would be good since it sounds interesting]

We spent a day here and the visit was very worthwhile.  in there. It's a place that very worth for a visit.

A visit to Hong Kong University Visit

In During the winter holidays, my whole family and I went to the Hong Kong University. It's much smaller than other universities in China, but like a gem, it's exquisite and beautiful. [Exquisite 是 精美, 大学 etc 不能称精美]

Most of the its buildings in the school are build located on the mountain side. There's is a lift and escalator system [or "There are lifts and escalators"] to connect all the buildings. The main building of the University of Hong Kong [明顯, 多餘]is the oldest building in the university. It's the typical style of Classic Revival Style buildings. The top of the building has a bell tower that Sir Chatter contributed at in 1930. There're four is a towers for at each the four corners each of the rectangular building. Other buildings also have each has their own different style. Many movies will take setting took place here.

There're are many school clubs and in the school. There're many posters all over the place. everywhere, like Some were on astronomy, literature, singing, theater, guns,_environment, etc and so on. I'm surprised that there is even a club for performing magic tricks; of course not the kind that Harry Potter was learning since he was not in the poster! , but they don't mention Harry Potter on their poster, So I really don't know exactly what'll they do in there club.

Please help me with this! thank you!