Aura Carrasco
Nice get together Yesterday nigth was very nice I had a reunion with some friends that I hadn't seen for a long time so we were very happy to be together. We met in a dance company I rebember that the principal of the company was a very hard woman who demanded us the 300% of our effort. At the beginning we weren't friends but little by little we became in a family. We left the company at the same time but each dancer went in very different directions. I decided to stop dancing because in Mexico there aren't many places where you can dance and to have a acceptable salary, furthermore I studied systems too and I wanted to look for a job in the system industry. We talked a lot, we remembered the things that we used to do, the strange places where we had to dance we also talked about our new lifes, our relationships and ours plans for the future, It's so incredible how change the people in a few years, now we are very diferents than 2 years ago, we have new jobs, new dreams, new things for be worry but and the end I think all have changed for be better persons and I hope see them again soon.
1

Nice get together

Last night was very nice. I had a reunion with some friends that I hadn't seen for a long time, so we were very happy to be together again. We met in a dance company. I remember that the principal of the company was a very hard woman, who demanded 300% out of us. At the beginning we weren't friends, but little by little we became like a family. We left the company at the same time, but each dancer went in very different directions.

I decided to stop dancing because in Mexico there aren't many places where you can dance and have an acceptable salary. Furthermore, I studied systems too and I wanted to look for a job in the system industry.

We talked a lot; we remembered the things that we used to do; the strange places where we had to dance and we also talked about our new lives, our relationships and our plans for the future. It's so incredible how people can change in a few years. Now we are very different to 2 years ago. We have new jobs, new dreams and new things to worry about, but in the end I think we have all become better people and I hope to see them again soon.

Very good, just a few minor spelling mistakes and punctuation issues.