Javier
Alternative therapies One of the most best-known alternative therapy in my country is Osteopathy, but there are also others well-known ones like acupuncture or quiromassage. Osteopathy deals with people who have pain in their bones or illnesses like arthritis and back pain. Practitioner move and force slightly your arms, legs or your back, but it is not painful perhaps a little uncomfortable. Osteopathy has been used in USA since 19th century, but at least in Spain is not included in the National Health System. If you want my opinion about whether work or not, I know a lot of people, good friends, workmates or even neighbors who have used osteopathy and all of them coincide in their responses, osteopathy works well and calming their pains. Thank you in advance for your correntions.
2

corrections

suggestions

Alternative therapies

One of the most best-known alternative therapies in my country is Osteopathy, but there are also others well-known ones like acupuncture or quiromassage.
Osteopathy deals with people who have pain in their bones or illnesses like arthritis and back pain.
Practitioners move and slightly press on your arms, legs or your back, but it is not painful perhaps just a little uncomfortable.
Osteopathy has been used in USA since the 19th century, but at least in Spain it is not included in the National Health System.
If you want my opinion about whether it works or not, I know a lot of people, good friends, workmates or even neighbors who have used osteopathy and all of them have similar responsesagree on its effects: osteopathy works well and calmtheir pains.

Thank you in advance for your corrections.

--

Hope that helped! Really good sentences!! :)

1

Alternative therapies

One of the best known alternative therapies in my country is osteopathy, but there are also other well known ones, like acupuncture or quiromassage.
Practitioners move and force to manipulate your arms, legs or your back, but it is not painful, just perhaps a little uncomfortable.
Osteopathy has been used in the USA since the 19th century, but in Spain it is not included in the National Health System.
If you want my opinion about whether it works or not, I know a lot of people (good friends, workmates and even neighbors), who have used osteopathy, and all of them agree in their responses: that osteopathy works well and calms their pains.